- Hosting Speaking
3:30 – 4 p.m. CT
In many ways, it feels like the world as we know it has changed forever. COVID-19-driven legislation, like the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, along with economic and market volatility have created potentially valuable strategic opportunities for retirement accounts. As an investor, this may be the time to evaluate your portfolio.
Join us for our next CLA Wealth Advisory connection, where we will discuss:
- Impact of the CARES Act on retirement accounts
- Strategic opportunities in a COVID-19 world
- Roth conversion principles and decision factors
- Mike Prinzo, Managing Principal of Tax
- Curtis Williams, CFA, CAIA®, CFP®, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
Please register by August 17, 2020.