- Hosting Speaking
COVID-19 has impacted nearly every industry nationwide, including nonprofits. Many nonprofits are left wondering how the CARES Act applies to them and how they can access the resources at this critical time. This recording discusses the provisions the CARES Act has to help nonprofits with cash flow, employment, and meeting their missions. CLA has connected with the Treasury, Small Business Administration, American Institute of CPAs, and nonprofits around the country, to understand guidance, request clarification, and interpret the impact for nonprofits.
This session covered:
- The key provisions in the CARES Act most relevant to nonprofits, with a focus on 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Compliance and regulatory complexities and up-to-date information on what we know about application for nonprofits.
- Practices we have seen clients implement successfully over the past month as they navigate these challenging times.
- John Tauer, Managing Principal, Nonprofit
- Karen Gries, Principal, Nonprofit
- Chris Stanz, Principal, Nonprofit