- Hosting Speaking
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. CT
2.0 CEUs – This program meets AAPC guidelines for 2.0 CEUs. It can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units.
For the first time in more than 24 years, CMS is revising the Evaluation and Management (E/M) documentation guidelines. This webinar will cover these new 2021 guidelines, present a high-level overview of the 200+ new CPT codes that will take effect in 2021, and review changes, deletions, and revisions for 123 existing codes.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the CMS revised E/M guidance effective January 1, 2021, the anticipated changes for 2021, and how your organization can prepare for these changes.
- Review the extensive guideline changes to the Chronic Care Management codes.
- Discuss revisions for the Surgery, Medicine, and Category III codes.
- Identify changes made to the Radiology chapter codes as well as the Radiology codes in the Category III chapter.
- Discuss additional telehealth services recently added to Medicare coverage.
Who should attend
This session is designed for all coding and billing staff, office administrators, hospital department and clinic managers, radiology providers, chargemaster and revenue integrity specialists, non-physician practitioners, and physicians.
- Sandy Giangreco Brown, BS, RHIT, CHC, CPC, COC, CCS, CCS-P, COBGC, PCS, Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity
- Sheila Hill, MS, RHIA, Principal, Health Care
Please register by December 8, 2020.