- Speaking Hosting
The ability to adapt to change is critical for your institution to survive and thrive going forward. This session will discuss how establishing a dynamic strategy, with an agile board and proactive risk management processes, can help support short- and long-term goals as your college or university responds to the new normal. In addition, we’ll explore how collaboration and proper alignment can help address the challenges facing many boards today.
- Recognize how inter-related risk management enables you to respond to existing and emerging risks.
- Identify strategic planning best practices
- Describe the board’s role in governance oversight
Additional webinars in this series
- Updates to the Financial Responsibility Ratio Requirements
- Outsourcing Best Practices
- Cost Containment Strategies to Endure the Impact of COVID-19
- NCAA Agreed Upon Procedures Update
- Tax Update