- Speaking Hosting
While the term “outsourcing” has often had a negative connotation within higher education, in reality, nearly every institution outsources many functions every day. This session discussed ways in which colleges and universities are outsourcing different finance and accounting functions for greater flexibility, performance, and quality or to address workforce shortages.
- Recognize the different types of outsourcing increasing in popularity in the higher education industry
- Identify the benefits and risks to these arrangements
- Describe what you heard from leader(s) at a college/university who have used outsourced models to support their financial operations
- Kelsey Vatsaas, Principal, Nonprofit
- Joy Fisher, CAST Project Leader
- David Robydek, Principal, Nonprofit