- Madison, WI
- Speaking Moderating Attending
CLA cybersecurity professionals are presenting at The Wisconsin Credit Union League's Cybersecurity Summit. Join us to learn more about cybersecurity tools, the dark web, and more!
Crowne Plaza Madison
4402 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
April 9, 2019
9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
Purple Network Eaters: Live IT Security Attack and Defense
12:45 — 2:15 p.m.
Get a demonstration of “live” network attacks from two perspectives: the attacker and the defender. The attacker will demonstrate the steps they go through from targeting to exfiltration. The defender will demonstrate how to defend against these attacks. The defensive solutions provided will all be free tools or configurations.
- Understand the attackers methodology
- Identify the ways to detect malicious activity
- Learn about free tools that assist network administrators secure their environment
- Alex Becker, OSCP, OSWP, CISA, WCHA, CEH - Manager & Information Security Consultant, CLA
- Jason Juntunen, OSCP, OSWP - Information Security Senior Consultant, CLA
2:30 — 3:30 p.m.
- Mark Eich, CPA, CISA, GCSL - Principal, Cybersecurity, CLA