- Chicago, IL
- Speaking Hosting
Please join us for a complimentary nonprofit update where we will be covering the following topics:
- Audit and accounting update —We will cover new accounting standards and lessons learned from early adopters. We will also review recent accounting standards updates and ongoing FASB projects that will impact nonprofit organizations.
- 2017 tax reform — We’ll discuss the most up-to-date guidance on many tax reform provisions and offer recommendations on how to stay compliant.
- Selecting the right accounting system for your organization — We’ll go over factors to consider when changing accounting systems, including how to approach the selection process and ways to ensure a successful implementation.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the recent updates as they relate to tax reform and how it will affect nonprofits.
- Describe standards impacting your organization and what you need to do to be ready to implement.
- Discuss considerations and learn the pitfalls when selecting new accounting software.
Who should attend
This session is designed for CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, and other decision makers at nonprofit organizations.
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. — Registration
- 9 – 10 a.m. — Audit and accounting update
- 10 – 11 a.m. — 2017 tax reform: What we know and what we don’t
- 11 a.m. – noon — Selecting the right accounting system
- Noon – 1 p.m. — Lunch
Conference Center at One North Wacker
One North Wacker Drive Second Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Please register by May 16, 2019.
Contact Nicole Dzwonkiewicz
Recommended CPE: 3 credits, 1 credit accounting, 1 credit specialized knowledge, 1 credit taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live