- Minneapolis, MN
- Hosting Speaking Sponsoring
Selling your business? Moving your HQ? Moving for tax savings and sunshine?
Join CLA and our fellow sponsors for informative panel discussions regarding the complexities of selling or moving your business. You and a guest are invited to join industry leaders and fellow business owners as they share their experiences with selling a company. Additionally, we will discuss the concept of domicile changes...features, benefits, and considerations.
Panel 1 - Selling Your Business
- Jeff Servais, Principal, Private Equity, CLA
- Mike Britten, Principal, Transaction Tax, CLA
- Brett Larson, Minneapolis Division Chair, Messerli Kramer
Panel 2 - Moving Out of State
- Alicia MIller Buchel, Senior, State & Local Tax, CLA
- Rick Kollaur, Director of Business Advisory Services, BMO Wealth Management
- Josh Hilger, Attorney, Messerli Kramer
Interlachen Country Club
6200 Interlachen Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55436
7:30 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Panel 1 – Selling Your Business
10 a.m. – Break and refreshments
10:30 a.m. – Panel 2 – Moving Out of State
11:30 a.m. – Lunch
To register, please email Stacy Berger at email@example.com.