- Hosting Speaking
Register for April 25 webinar
Regardless of your organization’s size and industry, your retirement plan needs continuous oversight to ensure it operates effectively and has the appropriate safeguards in place to prevent issues that often result in costly corrections.
Join us for a complimentary three-part webinar series covering case studies and best practices for the operation of a successful retirement plan. We’ll explore common operational oversights, including enrollment and participant deferrals, automatic enrollment and escalation, distributions and loan requests, investment monitoring and evaluation, and provide best practices for implementation.
At the end of these sessions, you will be able to:
Part one — Enrollment Processes
Thursday, April 25 | 2 – 3 p.m. CT
Register for Part one
- Paper-based and automatic enrollment processes, including calculating, collecting, and remitting plan contributions
- Best practices for monitoring eligibility and enrollment to remain in compliance
Part two — Handling Disbursements
Wednesday, May 22 | 2 – 3 p.m. CT
Register for Part two
- Managing retirement plan withdrawals, including different types of distributions and loans
- How to properly review plan withdrawals; and monitor the calculations and reporting completed by the service providers
Part three — The Value of Regular Evaluations and Monitoring
Tuesday, June 25 | 2 – 3 p.m. CT
Register for Part three
- Plan design and service provider evaluations, with an emphasis on process development
- Recommendations for monitoring and reviewing investment performance
Who should attend
These sessions are designed for anyone involved in the administration or oversight of qualified retirement plans and those serving in a fiduciary role.
Please register by April 24. Attendees from the first session will be automatically registered for the following sessions.