- De Pere, WI
- Hosting Speaking
FASB’s Accounting Standards Updates (ASU) 2014-09 and 2018-08 are shaking up how nonprofits report on revenue recognition.
Whether you are a CEO, development professional, finance staff, or program manager, this complimentary roundtable brings you together with your nonprofit peers to discuss new standards on revenue recognition for grants and contributions, then steers the conversation toward creative and strategic uses for those concepts.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the new revenue recognition standards and related risks, as well as the internal control and disclosure requirements.
- Discuss best practices for implementing the new standards.
- Revenue assessment (ASU 2014-09 Topic 606)
- Grant assessment (ASU 2018-08)
- Identify where and how to apply the new standards in accounting practices, when creating financial reports and in crafting grant proposals and budgets.
Who should attend?
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, finance directors, financial managers, development professionals, board members, trustees, business managers, audit committee members, and other decision makers in nonprofit and higher education organizations.
- David Maccoux, Principal
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8 - 10 a.m. — Session
3177 French Road
De Pere, WI 54115
Please register by October 2, 2019.
Recommended CPE: 2 credits Accounting
Accounting Prerequisites: None
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live