- Hosting Speaking
With Medicare Advantage (MA) enrollment expected to see continued growth in the coming years, many providers are looking at Special Needs Plans (SNPs) as a way to participate in the MA market and take on more risk for the populations they serve. Although SNPs may not be the right fit for everyone, taking a closer look can help you determine if it could be a viable strategy for your organization.
This three-part webinar series will help participants understand not only the background and risk-based elements of SNPs, but also the operational and financial considerations that will position organizations for success. CLA professionals will be joined by leaders from across the industry who will share their experiences planning and implementing SNPs throughout the country.
This session covered:
- The economics for SNPs from both a plan and a health care provider perspective
- Contract considerations for a new SNP
- Long-range financial modeling of SNPs
- Dave Schuh, Principal, CLA
- Stephen Taylor, Principal, CLA
- Hank Watson, Vice President of Corporate Development, American Health Partners
All registrants will be signed up for all three sessions of the series. If you are unable to make one of the sessions, a recording will be sent to all registrants to enable participation in subsequent sessions.