- Irving, TX
- Hosting Speaking
Current equity valuations and fixed-income yields have many investors exploring alternative sources of income and returns to help diversify their portfolios. Private real estate, private credit, and private equity may offer opportunities to improve the success of your overall portfolio.
Save the date for our invitation-only event, where leading private investment firms will discuss these select opportunities. We’ll follow the presentations with a round of golf and end the day with a reception and prizes.
At this gathering, we will discuss:
- The current economic expansion and what lies ahead
- Historical performance of commercial real estate versus stocks and bonds
- The benefits of working with managers who have deep experience in their asset class
- The role of private investments in a diversified portfolio
- Investing in the coming technology revolution
Who should attend
This session is designed for accredited investors with an interest in private investments.
8 – 8:45 a.m. ― Registration and continental breakfast
8:45 – 12:30 p.m. ― Market update and presentations
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. ― Boxed lunch and golf warm-up
1 – 1:30 p.m. — Head out to the tees for a 1 p.m. shotgun start
5:30 – 7 p.m. ― Reception and prizes
- Erik Hagen, Founder and CEO, Cobblestone Real Estate, LLC
- Bryson Hollimon, Managing General Partner, Technology Venture Partners
- Robb Johnson, Founder and CEO, Altus Properties, LLC
- Craig A. Spencer, Chairman and CEO, Arden Group
- Doug Harmon, Managing Director, Arden Group
- Tony Hallada, Managing Principal Wealth Advisor Strategy, CLA
- Curtis Williams, Senior Wealth Advisor, CLA
Four Seasons Resort and Clab Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 North MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75038
Please register by May 10, 2019.