- Philadelphia, PA
Between the upcoming launch of Schuylkill Yards, The Discovery Labs, Fusion Arena, and an increased retail presence, it’s evident that Philadelphia is changing. But fear not, CLA and the CRE industry are watching closely to keep up with the new trends.
Nationally, the unemployment rate is at a near-historic low, and with a new generation joining the workforce, the multifamily market is taking a hit. Costs are on the rise in Center City, causing business owners and residents to look outside the city for rent relief. Not to mention, the 10-year tax abatement and recent property assessment lawsuit have increased tensions between the CRE community and the city.
With so much going on, it’s difficult to stay on top of everything. Join CLA and our all-star lineup of industry leaders as we dive into these topics and more.
- Ian Anderson, Director of Research and Analysis, CBRE
- Ori Feibush, President and Founder, OCF Realty
- George Kotridis, Principal, CLA
- Paul Levy, President and CEO, Center City District
- Matthew Pestronk, President, Post Brothers
- Maria Quiñones-Sánchez, Councilwoman, City of Philadelphia
- Craig Spencer, Chairman and CEO, Arden Group
- Larry Steinberg, Senior Managing Director, Colliers
More Speakers to be Announced
7:30 – 8:30 a.m. — Coffee, breakfast, and networking!
8:30 – 9:15 a.m. — Tax Code: 10-Year Abatement, Property Assessments, and More
9:15 – 10 a.m. — Philly 2020 Forecast: Recap 2019 and Hear How it Will Impact Next Year
10:10 – 10:30 a.m. — More networking
The Wanamaker Building — 9th Floor Atrium
100 Penn Square East
Philadelphia, PA 19119
Parking is available at The Wanamaker Building Parking — Accessible from either Juniper Street or 13th Street.
Please register by December 2, 2019.
Use the discount code IP20qazo8M for 20% off the price of admission.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.