- Brookfield, WI
- Speaking Hosting
Join us for a complimentary panel discussion covering what it takes to prepare a business for continued success, while considering long-term options. Our diverse team of panelists will discuss corporate and personal preparedness, transaction options, and continuing growth with private equity ownership.
Who should attend
This session is designed for business executives and owners.
- Lisa Horn, Consulting Manager, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Jamey Rappis, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Steve White, Regional Leader of Wealth Planning, BMO Wealth Management
- Speaker to be announced, BMO Harris Bank
- Craig Arends, Managing Principal of Industry, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Ben Axelrod, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors
- Sequoya Borgman, Managing Director, Borgman Capital LLC
- Tom Hand, Owner and CEO of Gilman Cheese, Gilman Cheese Corporation
- Vince Shiely, Partner, Lubar & Co.
7 – 7:30 a.m. — Registration
7:30 – 9:30 a.m. — Program
BMO Institute for Learning
395 North Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
Please register by June 13, 2019.