- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Opportunity Zones: Insights from the Second Round of Proposed Regulations
The Opportunity Zone program offers exciting new options for investment in economically distressed communities. Those possibilities have been fine-tuned now that the IRS has released the second round of proposed regulations.
How might the new guidance affect your Opportunity Zone investment strategy? CLA's professionals offered this webinar to discuss key elements of the regulations, including the areas of greatest interest to investors.
Who should attend
Anyone considering investing in operating businesses or real estate within Opportunity Zones, including fund managers, family offices, and developers.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe key elements of the new guidance
- Understand how and when to provide your feedback to the IRS on these regulations
- Luke Pope, Principal, CLA
- Matt Drinen, Director, CLA
- Tony Hallada, Managing Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC