- Minneapolis, MN
- Sponsoring Attending
Don’t miss out on the 2019 Future of Health Care Conference. This year, we are focusing on the front line — specifically those who are most influential in moving the industry forward with innovation.
Learn how the front line is playing a major role in shaping the industry for the future with innovation to significantly alter the current model of health care in the United States. From robots in ICUs, AI, and training with virtual reality, to the policy makers, pricing models, health plans, and health system expansion, spend a day learning the latest and greatest from some of the most influential local and national players in health care.
- Edward Lee, MD, EVP & Chief Information Officer, The Permanente Federation
- Allison Suttle, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Sanford Health
- Jay Bronner, MD, Chief Medical Officer, RadPartners
- Tom Burton, Co-founder and President of Professional Services, Health Catalyst
- Brad Crotty, MD, Medical Director for Digital Innovation, Inception Health
- John Driscoll, SVP of Recovery Services, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Brian Kalis, Managing Director of Digital Health, Accenture Health
- Tony Miller, Founder and CEO, Bind
- Cody Ross, Founder, SlingshotVR
- Amanda Tufano, CEO, Genevive
- Darin Willardsen, MD, CEO, Horizon Virtual Internal Medicine
University of St. Thomas — Minneapolis Campus
Schulze Hall Auditorium
46 South 11th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Please register by November 8, 2019.
Contact Sandy Bauer at email@example.com or 651-962-4621.
For the full schedule, please visit the University of St. Thomas's event page.