- Fairfax, VA
All businesses are vulnerable to crisis as a result of civil or criminal litigation, fraud, security breaches, financial problems, or organizational issues. These threats can lead to reputational or financial harm. Join us for a complimentary seminar to discuss how lawyers and accountants can work together to mitigate and prevent crisis. Space is limited so register today.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize patterns that may develop into crisis
- Identify red flags that may signal a threat to your organization
- Develop strategies in advance to minimize the negative impact of a crisis
- Discuss how attorneys and CPAs work together during a crisis
Who should attend
This session is designed for business executives, managers, financial officers, and compliance officers, as well as the professionals who advise them.
- Marion Hecht, Principal, CLA
- George Pitts, Partner, Rubin and Rudman LLP
- Rebecca Saitta, Of Counsel, Wiley Rein LLP
4:00 – 4:15 p.m. — Registration
4:15 – 5:05 p.m. — Session
5:05 – 6:00 p.m. — Networking reception
Country Club of Fairfax
5110 Ox Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
Please register by May 1, 2019.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Specialized Knowledge
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live