- 2/18/2019 — 2/22/2018
- Dallas, TX
CLA is honored to be a part of this week long seminar focused on achieving success in the M&A arena. The seminar is presented by the Clemson University Center for Corporate Learning and includes presentations by leading professionals in all areas of M&A. For additional details, see the event website.
CLA professionals will be covering due diligence best practices that are critical to a successful deal.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
You'll move into the heart of deal making and the due diligence best practices that are crucial to success.
- Financial due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Human Resources due diligence
- Leadership and Cultural due diligence
- Commercial due diligence
- Information Technology (IT) due diligence
Goal for the Day: To provide a thorough understanding of due diligence best practices and where the mistakes are most often made.
Due Diligence Speakers:
- Craig Arends, CLA, Principal, National Transactions Team Leader
- Andrew Finkle, CLA, Principal, Tax Transactions
- Kim Orsolitis, CLA, Principal, HR Consultant
- Myron Radio, The R Group, President
Top Level Executive Leadership (C-Suite corporate team members or single participants)
This is a fast-paced, comprehensive one-week interactive and engaging education program that teaches best practices utilized by companies that achieve the highest return on investment for their respective mergers or acquisitions.
Le Meridien Dallas
2927 Maple Ave
Monday, February 18th through Friday, February 22nd, 2019 (five days)