- Kansas City, MO
- Hosting Speaking
Proper planning for a business ownership or leadership change is paramount to a smooth transition. This complimentary joint session presented by CLA and Thomas McGee Group will address factors to consider for succession planning in the construction industry.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the methods available for succession planning and ownership transition
- Understand the challenges inherent in succession planning
- Learn how to help maximize business value leading up to a succession event
- Know the concepts of calculating business value during a succession event
- Understand the funding options and surety considerations for a succession event
Who should attend
This session is designed for owners, executives, and other professionals working in the construction industry.
- Doug Joyce, Managing Partner, Thomas McGee Group
- Phil Hayes, Managing Principal, CLA
3 – 3:15 p.m. — Registration
3:15 – 4:30 p.m. — Session
4:30 – 5:45 p.m. — Networking
5301 State Line Road
Kansas City, MO 64112
Please register by December 3, 2019.