- Pittsburgh, PA
- Hosting Speaking
Join CLA for a complementary seminar and learn how reimbursements, payment transformation, cybercrime, and AI impact health care providers. Guest speaker, Joe Marks from CMU’s Center for Machine Learning and Health, will provide valuable insight into how AI is already changing the future of health care.Register
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discover key regulatory payment updates, including Medicare reimbursement, new payment models and key legislative issues of interest.
- Review of the top 5 security threats to health care organizations, examine real life security breaches based off the threats to health care, and learn strategies and controls to mitigate the potential threats.
- Review how artificial intelligence (AI) will impact health care by first obtaining a basic comprehension of AI and then how AI could impact health care through specific examples.
Who should attend
This session is designed for CFOs, controllers, CEOs, administrators, COOS, and operations directors.
- Jennifer Boese, Director, CLA
- Lee Painter, Principal, CLA
- Joe Marks, Executive Director, Center for Machine Learning and Health for CMU
7:30 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
8:30 – 9:20 a.m. — News You Can Use: Reimbursement and Payment Transformation Update
9:20 – 9:30 a.m. — Break
9:30 – 10:20 a.m. — Cybercrime and Ransomware: How to Minimize Risk at Your Facility
10:20 – 10:30 — Break
10:30 – 11:20 a.m. — Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Digital Health Care
325 Sixth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Please register by September 13, 2019.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 3 credits, Specialized Knowledge
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group live