Student financial aid regulations are complex, and many higher education institutions believe they are complying — until the audit process makes them question if they truly are.
Join CLA to better understand the financial aid audit process and the tools that can help you more efficiently prepare for it.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain the audit process from the perspectives of both financial aid staff and auditors
- State the difference between a compliance audit and a program review
- Identify audit preparation best practices and self-audit tools
- Brenda Scherer, National Director of Student Financial Aid, CLA
- Ed Colestock, Product Manager, Jenzabar
2 – 3 p.m. ET — Presentation
Contact Heidi Kelley at Heidi.Kelley@jenzabar.com.