- De Pere, WI
- Hosting Speaking
Thinking about selling your business or just want a better understanding of your options? Interested in hearing about what it takes to prepare yourself and your business for continued success, while also considering long-term options? Join CLA for a complimentary overview of key ownership transition topics, including corporate and owner preparedness, key transaction considerations, and continued business and personal growth after a sale.
CLA’s Ben Axelrod, head of M&A and Investment Banking Advisory, will also moderate a panel discussion featuring local business owners and buyers. Hear from a business owner about his recent experience selling his business. And learn from business buyers about what they like to see in the companies they acquire and what they consider red flags.
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners and key executives of privately-held businesses.
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration
8 – 9:15 a.m. — Lightning Round Discussion of Key Ownership Transition Topics
- Personal Preparedness and Considering Your Options
Lisa Horn, Succession Concierge Services
- Impact of Recent Tax Law Changes on Transactions
David Pieton, Investment Banking
- Quality of Earnings – What is It?
Jeff Servais, Transaction Services
- Basics of a Sale Process Timeline
Derek Murphy, Investment Banking
- “I am Getting Calls Every Week” – Understanding Who May be Calling
Brad Kussow, Transaction Services
9:15 – 10:30 a.m. — Panel discussion and Q&A
- Sequoya Borgman, Managing Director, Borgman Capital LLC
- Tom Hand, Owner and CEO of Gilman Cheese, Gilman Cheese Corporation
- Mike O'Neill, Director, Stone Arch Capital
- Moderator: Ben Axelrod, CLA
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
CLA ownership transition professionals will be available for individual consultations and discussion immediately following the event. Sign up for your confidential 15-minute conversation. Space is limited to the first 14 requests.
3177 French Road
De Pere, WI 54115
Please register by November 8, 2019.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.