- Minneapolis, MN
- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Doing Business in the U.K.
Trade and finance connections between the United States and the United Kingdom are significant. In fact, it is the largest bilateral investment relationship in the world. More than 40,000 U.S. firms export to the U.K. and more than 7,500 have operations there. CLA and U.K.-based Smith & Williamson Shared insight on how to identify the opportunities and navigate the challenges of expanding into the United Kingdom.
Topics covered included:
- Market regulations and business practices in the U.K.
- U.K. after Brexit
- Banking in the U.K.
- U.K. tax system
- Hiring in the U.K.
- Cultural differences
- Stephen Drew, Regional Managing Partner, Smith & Williamson
- Alistair Shaw, Partner, Smith & Williamson
- Kyle Dawley, Principal, CLA