- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Speaking Hosting
While business leaders are still trying to navigate tax reform, the Supreme Court’s 2018 Wayfair decision has thrown them yet another curveball. What does this decision mean for your business and what actions are states taking to enforce the new laws put into place since the decision?
Join CLA for a complimentary panel discussion and Q&A session to learn more about the impact of Wayfair on businesses. We’ll also outline some practical steps you can take to navigate the complicated sales tax landscape.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize the history of the Wayfair case and a summary of the court’s ruling
- Identify issues that companies need to address in reaction to the court’s ruling
- Apply the various economic nexus thresholds
- Identify practical ways on preparing to register, collect and remit sales tax in multiple jurisdictions
- Eileen L. Domanico, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Eileen Dempsey, Technical Director, State and Local Tax
- Thomas Santomaggio, Director, State and Local Tax
- Kathleen Thies, Director, State and Local Tax
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 – 9:15 a.m. — Panel discussion
9:15 – 10 a.m. — Q&A session
CLA Plymouth Meeting Office
610 West Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Please register by November 6, 2019.
Recommended CPE: 1.5 credits, Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group live