- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Hosting Speaking
While business leaders are still trying to understand tax reform, the Supreme Court’s recent Wayfair decision throws them another curveball. What does this decision mean for your business?
Join CLA for a complimentary panel discussion/Q&A session that clarifies the impact of Wayfair on businesses, and outlines steps to navigate the new, more complicated sales tax landscape.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify major changes to sales tax law created by Wayfair vs. South Dakota
- Recognize the impact these changes will have on your company
- Identify ways to apply changes to sales tax in your company
- Moderator: Eileen L. Domanico, Manufacturing and Distribution Principal, Tax
- Eileen Dempsey, State and Local Tax Technical Director
- Nick Miller, State and Local Tax Senior Associate
- Kathleen Thies, State and Local Tax Director
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 – 9 a.m. — Panel discussion
9 – 10 a.m. — Question and answer session
CLA Plymouth Meeting Office
610 West Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Please register by February 8, 2019.
Recommended CPE: 1.5 credits, Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group live