- Indianapolis, IN
- Hosting Speaking
While business leaders are still trying to understand tax reform, the Supreme Court’s recent Wayfair decision throws them another curveball. What does this decision mean for your business?
Join CLA for a complimentary session that clarifies the impact of Wayfair on businesses, and outlines steps to navigate the new, more complicated sales tax landscape.
At the end of this session, you will be able to
- :Identify major changes to sales tax law created by Wayfair vs. South Dakota
- Recognize the impact these changes will have on your company
- Identify ways to apply changes to sales tax in your company
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners and decision makers.
- Muthu Periakaruppan, Principal, State and Local Tax
- Ellen McCabe, Managing Principal of Tax, State and Local Tax
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8 – 9 a.m. — Presentation
9 – 9:30 a.m. — Question and answer session
CLA Indianapolis Office
9365 Counselors Row, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Please register by January 14, 2019.
Can’t make it?
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group live