- Hosting Speaking
Policy changes can substantially affect the way your manufacturing or distribution business operates and plans for the future. CLA’s complimentary, industry-focused webinar series has been created to cover crucial changes from tax to opportunity zones. The series is designed so you can apply proper strategy, make tax-efficient decisions, and benefit from legislative changes now, in the future, and even retroactively.
CLA Search - Improve Your Talent Management
Success depends on attracting and retaining high quality people. CLA’s search team discusses a streamlined process to find the right talent within your budget. Learn how to create strategy, utilize data analytics, and develop a seamless and sustainable process.
- Tuesday, September 24, 1 – 2 p.m. Central Time
- AJ Monterrosa, Professional Search Advisor, Principal, CLA
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognize employment trends affecting Manufacturing and Distribution Companies;
- Identify how to improve the candidate experience;
- Identify how to improve your company's talent brand; and
- Identify strategies for retaining employees.
Recommended CPE:1 credit Personnel/Human Resources
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
Who should attend:
These sessions are designed for CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, business owners, and other decision makers in the manufacturing and distribution industries.