- Speaking Hosting
Let CLA guide you through the complexities of payroll processing, compliance, and reporting. On this webinar, CLA’s payroll and human resources consulting professionals provided an overview of recent payroll changes and filing requirements. Our team answered attendees payroll questions and offered suggestions on how to manage compliance effectively.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe what’s new in payroll for 2019 year-end
- Explain the revised Form W-4
- Discuss the new Fair Labor Standards Act rules effective January 1, 2020
- Determine how to calulate overtime and track those numbers
- Discuss the new updated regulations for 2020
- Thomas Schultz, Manager HR Consulting
- Catherine Schmidt, Payroll Manager
- Amy Bradley, Senior Payroll Analyst
Recommended CPE: 1.5 Personnel/HR
Program Level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
CPE is not available for the recorded version of the webinar.