- Quincy, MA
- Hosting Speaking
Do you consider yourself to be a successful business owner but sometimes wonder if you’re driving the most impactful strategies for your company? Do you wonder about your business’s value and what you can do be more successful? Or perhaps, what changes could impact your ability to build lasting and sustainable value in any market? You’re not alone. Every successful business owner faces challenges to growth and profitability.
Please join CLA for a complimentary half-day roundtable event and learn how to get a handle on all the areas of your business that need improvement. We’ll discuss several transformative strategic frameworks and the benefits of focusing on growing company value versus revenue or profitability.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify several transformative strategic frameworks that you’ve never seen or considered
- Understand the benefits of focusing on growing company value versus growing revenue or profitability
- Identify how the underlying quality and risk attributes of your company impact value
- Identify and drive the attributes that will put your company in the best position for the future
- Tony Boschetto, Client Leader, CLA
- Jon Hughes, Signing Director, CLA
- Ken Sanginario, Founder, Corporate Value Metrics
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, and other decision makers in the manufacturing and distribution, construction, and private equity industries.
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Check in and breakfast
8 a.m. – Noon — Presentation
Noon – 1 p.m. — Lunch and discussion
A continental breakfast and lunch are included.
300 Crown Colony Drive
Quincy, MA 02169
Please register by May 17, 2019 by calling or emailing the contact below.