- Indianapolis, IN
- Hosting Speaking
While most public companies have already adopted the new revenue recognition standard, the December 31 deadline for privately held companies is fast approaching. The new accounting standard Revenue from Contracts with Customers (ASC 606) must be applied to all entities preparing U.S. generally accepted accounting principles financial statements, with a few exceptions.
Please join CLA for a one-day seminar covering application of the new standard and steps you’ll need to take to prepare for the deadline while keeping up with the demands of running a business.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Apply the new revenue recognition standard.
- Develop a plan of implementation for the revenue recognition standard.
- Identify and apply the transition methods of the new revenue recognition standard.
Who should attend
This session is designed for anyone responsible for accounting and reporting at privately held entities.
- Todd Barrett, Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team Engagement Director
- Margot Hintlian, Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team Project Leader
9 – 11:45 a.m. — Impact of the new revenue recognition standard
11:45 – 12:30 p.m. — Lunch
12:30 – 2:30 p.m. — Implementation resources
CLA Indianapolis Office
9365 Counselors Row, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Please register by April 19, 2019.
To learn more about this topic, view our revenue recognition resources.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 5.5 credits, Accounting
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group live