- Hosting Speaking
Prepare for the new year by reviewing the updated CMS revised Evaluation and Management (E/M) documentation guidelines. During this complimentary webinar, we will present a high-level overview of the nearly 400 new CPT codes that will take effect in 2020, and review changes, deletions, and revisions for existing codes.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the CMS revised E/M guidance effective January 1, 2020, the anticipated changes for 2021, and how your organization can prepare for these changes.
- Explain the radiology code changes for 2020 with SPECT codes, bundling of Gastrointestinal (GI) codes, and others.
- Discuss the deletions and additions to the electroencephalography codes (EEG)
- Identify new codes and changes to existing codes in the health and behavioral assessments.
- Discuss digital communication tools, e-visits, and home-based services for patients.
Who should attend
This session is designed for all coding and billing staff, office administrators, hospital department and clinic managers, psychiatry providers, non-physician practitioners (NPPs), and physicians.
Sandy Giangreco Brown, Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity
10 – 10:50 a.m. — Presentation
10:50 – 11 a.m. — Question and answer
Please register by December 10, 2019.