- 2/5/2019 – 2/7/2019
- De Pere, WI | Milwaukee, WI
- Hosting Speaking
The most successful organizations welcome industry insight, adopt best practices, and explore ways to adapt and grow. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has certainly been a hot topic, and now is the time to understand how the intersection of TCJA and real estate brings opportunities to review your tax strategy.
Join CLA for this complimentary bi-annual event, along with prominent guest presenters Rich Meeusen and Dr. Doug Fisher, to better understand changes impacting the industry and future trends.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify tools to help you stay competitive in a changing real estate market
- Understand how real estate is affected by the TCJA and the qualified business income deduction
- Review Opportunity Zones and tax incentives for eligible investors
- Discuss new interest expense limitations and their impact
- Understand what contributes to the strength of multi-family and industrial sectors
- Recognize which sectors of the real estate market may be cooling, including issues affecting the office and retail segments
Register for one of our two sessions:
|February 5, 2:30 – 6 p.m.
|February 7, 2:30 – 6 p.m.
Who should attend
This session is designed to help real estate developers, investors, and operators learn about major developments in the industry, explore relevant tax strategies and dissect the current real estate climate.
2:30 – 3 p.m. — Registration
3 – 5 p.m. — Session
5 – 6 p.m. — Networking reception
3177 French Road
De Pere, WI 54115
Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
923 West Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Please register by January 31, 2019.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.