- Los Angeles, California
- Hosting Speaking
Please join CLA for a complimentary lunch and roundtable session to hear updates on the new FASB standards and what is going on now in tax reform. Learn how to leverage fresh ideas to make a greater impact on the organizations you serve.
These roundtable discussions will cover financial and accounting issues that shape nonprofit organizations, including the new nonprofit financial statement presentation, revenue recognition standards, and tax reform updates.
- At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define how to implement the upcoming FASB accounting changes into your organization’s financial statements and operations
- Employ tools and resources available to implement changes to the financial statements reporting model
- Discuss the impact of revenue recognition changes on nonprofit organizations starting in 2019
- Explain areas where the new tax reform may impact your organization
- Discuss additional tax topics that relate to your organization
Who should attend
This session is designed for CFOs, controllers, directors of business and finance, and accountants for nonprofit organizations.
- Tayiika Dennis, Principal, Nonprofit
- Bared Dilacar, Principal, Nonprofit
- Olga Zarney, Principal, Tax
- Karen Lo, Signing Director, Public Sector
12:30 – 1 p.m. — Registration and lunch
1 – 1:50 p.m. — Tax update
2 – 3:50 p.m. — Audit and accounting update
3:50 – 4:10 p.m. — Closing remarks
CLA Century City Office
1925 Century Park East, 16th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Please register by November 28, 2018.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 3 credits (2 credits Accounting, 1 credit Taxes)
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live