- Henry, IL
Proper planning is key to the success of any endeavor, but it can be difficult and overwhelming when it comes to such complex issues as taxes, business succession, and retirement. That’s why we’re teaming up with Marshall-Putnam Farm Bureau® and COUNTRY Financial® to help you address these challenging but critical matters.
Be our guest for dinner and an industry-specific discussion on the latest opportunities available to you and your business so you can strategically plan for your future.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Formulate a strategy for taking advantage of new tax reform provisions
- Evaluate options for smoothly and effectively transferring your farm operation to the next generation of family members or other successor
- Identify vehicles for achieving your retirement planning goals
Who should attend
This session is designed for production agriculture business owners and leaders.
- Kelly Hardy, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Vanessa Bechtel, Manager, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Kris Kline, Financial Security Field Support for Illinois, COUNTRY Financial®
5:30 — 6:15 p.m. — Tax reform and what it means for the producer
6:15 — 6:45 p.m. — Dinner
6:45 — 7:30 p.m. — Retirement planning
7:30 — 8:15 p.m. — Estate and succession planning
Please register by February 21, 2018.