Learn how the tax reform legislation passed in December might affect your farming operation. Farm CPA Paul Neiffer and Rod Mauszycki gave an update on how the new laws apply to agribusinesses and cooperatives.
You can learn how tax law changes might affect:
- Estate taxes
- Capital gains taxes
- Pass-through business rates
- Bonus depreciation (Section 179 deduction)
- Interest deduction
- Like-kind exchanges (Section 1031 exchanges)
- Deductions for housing and meals
- Entity selection: C corp versus S corp versus LLC
View the webinar to get the latest analysis on the tax law changes.
Contact the speakers: