- Princeton, IL
- Hosting Speaking
The speed of change continues to increase, making planning more difficult than ever before. This evening workshop presented by CLA, Bureau County Farm Bureau, and FS Grain will help you plan for tax reform changes , as well as help you take the next step in using technology in your operation.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Gain an awareness of current threats related to cybercrime and strategies for protecting yourself
- Understand how current strategies in grain marketing and technology can assist with marketing decisions
- Evaluate tax planning opportunities based on tax reform and its anticipated impact on your return
Who should attend
This session is designed for individuals involved in production agriculture who are interested in strategies to plan for the future.
- Kelly Hardy, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Lee Painter, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Rodney Connor, Business Development Manager, FS Grain LLC
5:30 – 6 p.m. — Registration and Dinner
6 – 6:45 p.m. — Cybercrime and IT Security
6:45 – 7:30 p.m. — Tax Reform Update
7:30 – 8:15 p.m. — Market Outlook and Trading Technology
432 S. Main Street
Princeton, IL 61356
Please register by July 20, 2018.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.