- Key West, FL
Wesley House Family Services
1304 Truman Avenue
Key West, FL 33040
The recently passed tax reform legislation has wide-ranging implications for tax-exempt organizations. The new law has many wondering where to turn for timely information, analysis, and guidance.
Join us for a roundtable discussion of the specific provisions that affect nonprofit organizations as well as employers in general.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize the potential effect that changes to the standard deduction and estate tax exclusion may have on charitable giving
- Identify changes that will affect nonprofit organizations, including executive compensation, unrelated business income tax, higher education endowment income, taxation of fringe benefits, event tickets, and tax-exempt bonds.
- Describe the changes that will affect employers, including new tax credits, treatment of achievement awards, employee meals, tuition benefits, and the repeal of the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, trustees, audit committee members, and other decision makers responsible for tax compliance in nonprofit and higher education organizations.
- Michael E. Carter, CPA, Principal
- Timothy J. Jickell, CPA, MACC, Manager
10 – 10:30 a.m. — Registration
10:30 a.m. – noon — Session
Please RSVP by March 23, 2018.Register