- 9/24/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Akron and Canton, OH
- Hosting Speaking
Please join us for one of our complimentary roundtable discussions on Ohio sales and use tax. We will cover a variety of topics, including legislation, court cases, rules, compliance, and recommendations.
We are offering four industry-focused roundtables in our Akron and Canton offices. You can attend any or all sessions for one CPE credit.
At the end of these sessions, you will be able to:
- Describe Ohio and multi-state sales and use tax rules for multiple industries
- Recognize what purchases are taxable, how to properly apply exemptions, and drop-shipment concerns among the various states
- Discuss the current court cases in Ohio and the impact of Wayfair
Construction and real estate industry roundtables:
- Canton, Ohio — Monday, September 24
- Akron, Ohio — Wednesday, September 26
Manufacturing and distribution industry roundtables:
- Canton, Ohio — Monday, October 8
- Akron, Ohio — Wednesday, October 10
Who should attend
This session is designed for CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, accounts payable specialists, bookkeepers, and others involved with sales and use tax planning.
- 8 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:40 a.m. — Ohio sale and use tax presentation
- 9:40 – 10 a.m. — Introduction of Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team (CAST)
4505 Stephen Circle Northwest
Canton, OH 44718
138 South Main Street
Akron, OH 44311
Please register by September 21, 2018.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, tax
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live