- San Antonio, TX
- Hosting Speaking
On December 22, 2017, President Trump signed the largest tax act into law since 1986. This legislation will affect virtually every taxpayer in America.
For businesses and their owners, the impact of reform will likely be large. Provisions in the law could enhance your cash flow and save you tax dollars, but there are also pitfalls to avoid through careful, strategic planning. On August 2, we explored tax reform and how your business can take advantage of the huge opportunities it offers.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Navigate the 20 percent tax break for businesses
- List the advantages and setbacks of changing your business to a C corporation
- Understand how to take advantage of new, favorable depreciation provisions
- Change to the cash accounting method to help save you tax dollars
- See what your new tax rate will look like for yourself and your business
- Comprehend what new itemized deductions will look like
Who should attend
Business owners, presidents, CEOs, CFOs, controllers, tax directors, and other C-level leaders interested in improving cash flow by taking advantage of opportunity in the new tax act
- Presentation: San Antonio TX Tax Reform Presentation 08-02-18