- Akron, OH
At CLA, we owe a huge debt of gratitude to manufacturers and distributors like you. You keep our economy humming, supply us with things we need and want, and hire millions of people from coast to coast.
In honor of what you do, let’s celebrate Manufacturing Day together. You are invited to join CLA in Akron, Ohio for a complimentary breakfast followed by a presentation. Hear about how four local companies are using innovative technology to inspire the next generation of manufacturers.
Who should attend
This session is designed for manufacturers, students, and anyone interested in learning about innovations in the manufacturing industry.
- Daniel Horrigan, Mayor, city of Akron
- Darlyn McDermott, Market Leader, MAGNET
- Richard Ward, Founder and President, WARDJet
- Craig Ferriot, President, Ferriot Inc.
- John Benedetto, Vice President of Customer Service, Reuther Mold & Manufacturing
- Andrew Bader, Partner, Vice President, and Co-Founder, Additive Engineering Solutions
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
8 – 10 a.m. — Presentations and questions (time permitting)
10 a.m. — Acknowledgments
Hilton Garden Inn
1307 Market Street
Akron, OH 44305
Please register by September 30, 2018.
Contact Kelly Unger at Kelly.Unger@CLAconnect.com or 330-266-4138.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.