- 10/28/2018 – 10/31/2018
- Philadelphia, PA
- Attending Speaking Exhibiting Sponsoring
We hope to see you in Philadelphia at LeadingAge's Annual Meeting and EXPO. CLA is a proud sponsor, exhibitor, and presenter at the 2018 annual conference. Look for us at one our speaking sessions below or at one of the state-specific events in the evening.
In the EXPO hall, we welcome you to visit us at booth 1302.
Monday, October 29
8 – 9:30 a.m.
Preparing for the Patient Driven Payment Model
Speaker: Cory Rutledge, Managing Partner
- Gain the knowledge and tools needed to prepare for the proposed October 1, 2019 implementation of Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM).
- Understand how PDPM links payment to the residents' conditions and care needs rather than volume of services provided or resources rendered.
- Explore the expansion of case-mix based payment components and how the MDS assessment data will be used for payment purposes.
10 – 11:30 a.m.
Effective Master Planning When Time Is Not on Your Side
Speaker: Mario Mckenzie, Partner
- Hear how a single-site organization executed a bold strategic master planning process.
- Consider ways to align the programmatic considerations involved in master planning with the financial and strategic needs of the organization.
- Discuss how to guide a board through a long-phased repositioning plan while maintaining a current focus on performance.
Tuesday, October 30
8 – 9:30 a.m.
Senior Living Acquisitions and Financing Strategies
Speaker: Dana Anders, Principal
- Recognize the importance of developing creative acquisition strategies to enable a successful transaction to occur.
- Learn how to use accurate valuation methods to assess the financial risk and exposure to an organization.
- Gain an overview of financing strategies that can be utilized to provide the most effective cost of capital for various funding sources.