- Pasadena, CA
- Hosting Speaking
Please join CLA at the historic Annandale Golf Club for a complimentary financial roundtable, followed by cocktails and networking. We’ll be discussing ideas to help you better impact the independent schools you serve. Presentations and discussions will address upcoming audit and accounting standard changes, tax reform updates, cloud computing, and how technology can impact your finance operations.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define how to implement the upcoming FASB accounting changes into your school’s financial statements and operations
- Explain areas where the new tax reform may impact your school
- Discuss additional tax topics that relate to your school
- Describe various cloud computing options as it would best fit your school
Who should attend
This session is designed for CFO’s, controllers, directors of business and finance, and accountants for independent schools.
- Bared Dilacar, Principal, Nonprofit
- Tina Henton, Principal, Public Sector and Nonprofit Tax
- Karen Lo, Signing Director, Public Sector
- Ted Mueller II, Chief Financial Officer, BizOps
3 – 3:30 p.m. — Registration and appetizers
3:30 – 4:20 p.m. — Tax update
4:30 – 5:20 p.m. — Audit and accounting update
5:30 – 6:20 p.m. — Cloud computing and impact of technology on finance operations
6:20 – 7 p.m. — Happy hour and networking
Annandale Golf Club
One North San Rafael Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
Please register by November 23, 2018.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 3 credits (1 credit Tax, 1 credit Accounting, 1 credit Information Technology)
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live