- Sebring, FL
- Hosting Speaking
Federal grant agreements can be long and complex. Without a thorough understanding of the requirements and The Uniform Guidance, your grant compliance program may not have the proper resources or personnel in place to comply.
This roundtable will discuss common challenges that organizations are facing when implementing The Uniform Guidance requirements — and what your grant compliance program needs to include to address them.
Together, we’ll cover internal controls over compliance, procurement requirements, subrecipient monitoring requirements, required policies and procedures, and some best practices for grant management.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of proper internal controls over compliance
- Distinguish requirements for procurement procedures
- Describe subrecipient monitoring requirements
- Identify policies and procedures that may need to be implemented or revised
- Apply best practices related to grant management
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, trustees, audit committee members, and others responsible for aspects of grants management in nonprofit organizations.
Tori Lehman, Principal
8:15 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration
8:30 – 10:30 — Session
Please register by December 29, 2017.
Recommended CPE: 2 credits Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live