- Lafayette Hill, PA
- Hosting Speaking
Is an ESOP the right path for you to transition ownership of your business? Join us for a complimentary breakfast and panel discussion about ESOPs. You will hear from two owners who have made the transition, and learn about the accounting and legal considerations that may arise along the way.
Green Valley Country Club
201 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Learn the essentials of how an ESOP transaction works
- Gain insight into the ESOP transition from two former owners of a privately held business
- Start to understand whether an ESOP might work for you and your business
Who should attend
Owners and CFOs of privately held companies who are interested in learning more about how ESOPs function.
- Jerry Coveney, Principal, CliftonLaronAllen LLP
- James Steiker, Chairmain and CEO, SES Advisors and Steiker, Greenapple & Fusco, P.C.
- Mike Beck, Former Owner of DVL Group Inc.
- Robert Brown, President and CEO, American Asphalt Company
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration
8 – 10 a.m. — Session and panel discussion