- Hosting Speaking
This webinar reviewed the updated CMS revised Evaluation and Management documentation guidelines and provided a high-level overview of the 300+ new CPT codes that will take effect in 2019 to help you prepare for the new year.
- Understand the CMS revised E/M guidance effective January 1, 2019
- Define General Surgery, Dermatology, and Radiology code changes for 2019
- Discuss the revisions and code additions for PICC lines
- Define the new codes in the Psychological and Neuropsychological sections
- Sandy Giangreco Brown, Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity