- Greenwood Village, CO
- Hosting Speaking
You may have noticed that the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) released Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2016-14, Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities.
Join CLA in Greenwood Village for a complimentary breakfast and roundtable discussion to learn about the new FASB standards and proposed changes to revenue recognition. We will take a deeper dive into each significant change and share examples of how this ASU will visually impact financial statements.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how your organization’s financial statements will change
- Distinguish between presentation options and what might be best for your organization
- Utilize tools and resources available to implement changes to the financial statements reporting model
- Discuss the impact of revenue recognition changes on nonprofit organizations, starting in 2019
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, trustees, audit committee members, and other decision makers in nonprofit organizations.
- Jean Bushong, Principal, Nonprofit and Higher Education
- Jeff Roberts, Chief Financial Officer, BizOps
- Adam Pyzdrowski, Manager, Nonprofit
8:30 – 9 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
9 – 11 a.m. — FASB reporting session
CLA Greenwood Village
GWCO — Training Room
8390 East Crescent Parkway Suite 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Please register by November 2, 2018.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 2 CPE credits, Accounting
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live