- Golden Valley, MN
- Hosting Speaking
While business leaders are still trying to understand tax reform, the Supreme Court’s recent Wayfair decision throws them another curveball. What does this decision mean for your business? This complimentary session clarifies the impact of the decision on businesses and outlines steps to navigate the new, more complicated sales tax landscape.
During this session, we will
- Review key implications of the ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair
- Identify ways to minimize the impact of these changes on your business
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners and decision makers.
- Muthu Periakaruppan, Principal, State and Local Tax
- Dan Kidney, Technical Director, State and Local Tax
- Ellen McCabe, Managing Principal of Tax, State and Local Tax
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8 – 9 a.m. — Presentation
9 – 9:30 a.m. — Question and answer session
Brookview Community Center
Wirth Lake Room
316 Brookview Parkway South
Golden Valley, MN 55426
Please register by October 4, 2018.
Can’t make it?