- Whitsett, NC
- Hosting Speaking
We are thrilled to host the 7th Annual CLA CAST Continuing Education Conference! Our program guides attendees on ways to assess and optimize their talents both personally and professionally, and aims to feed your soul and re-energize your mind. Enjoy a brewery setting while gaining new perspectives on self-development, technical accounting and ethics. Some of this year’s topics include building relationships; values and culture; leadership and team building; and technical accounting updates.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify effective leadership and teamwork traits
- List personal and professional motivators gained from inspiring stories
- Describe the most recent technical accounting updates that you can apply to your work
- Describe how to formulate and adhere to your values and culture
- Appraise and generate your own communication style
- Recognize the need for Ethics in the profession and describe parts of the NC Code of Conduct
Who should attend?
This event is designed for professionals seeking a day of thought provoking and re-energizing dialogue and accounting specialists seeking to gain hours towards their annual CPA renewal.
When & Where
Tuesday, September 11
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Red Oak Brewery
6901 Konica Drive
Whitsett, NC 27377336-447-2055
Clients – $125
Non-Clients – $175
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Continuing Education Sessions
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Happy Hour
Up to 8 hours of CPE, which includes 2 hours of Ethics; NOTE that you can utilize the 2 hours of Ethics CPE credits to apply towards General Accounting CPE credits if you have already completed an Ethics course during 2018.