- Charlotte, NC
- Hosting Speaking
We are thrilled to host the 7th Annual CLA CAST Continuing Education Conference! Our program guides attendees on ways to assess and optimize their talents both personally and professionally, and aims to feed your soul and re-energize your mind. Our staple Charlotte event will continue to focus on self-development, building relationships, values and culture, leadership & team building, and technical accounting updates.
Please note the change in venue. We are excited to have Carmel Country Club host our event this year!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify effective leadership and teamwork traits
- List personal and professional motivators gained from inspiring stories
- Describe the most recent technical accounting updates that you can apply to your work
- Describe how to formulate and adhere to your values and culture
- Appraise and generate your own communication style
- Recognize the need for Ethics in the profession and describe parts of the NC Code of Conduct
Who should attend?
This event is designed for professionals seeking a day of thought provoking and re-energizing dialogue and accounting specialists seeking to gain hours towards their annual CPA renewal.
When & Where
Thursday, September 20
Carmel Country Club
4735 Carmel Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28226
Clients – $125
Non-Clients – $175
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Continuing Education Sessions
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Happy Hour
Up to 8 hours of CPE, which includes 2 hours of Ethics; NOTE that you can utilize the 2 hours of Ethics CPE credits to apply towards General Accounting CPE credits if you have already completed an Ethics course