- 6/7/2018 – 6/8/2018
- Tampa and Estero, FL
- Speaking Hosting
Our seminar addressed a broad spectrum of issues, with a focus on accounting and finance matters for nonprofit organizations.
This intensive learning opportunity offered great information for a wide variety of professionals including: executive directors, finance directors, chief financial officers, controllers, and superintendents.
Attendees learned how to:
- Identify finance function dysfunction and create a road-map to implement needed changes.
- Describe conflict management styles and identify ways to be more successful in managing it.
- Recognize the main provisions of the upcoming changes to the accounting standards for leases and revenue recognition.
- Outline ways to use dashboards to tell your financial story.
- Recognize potential effect of 2017 Tax Act on nonprofit organizations.
- Describe best practices and standards in establishing vendor management programs.
- List how the key characteristics of the Millennial Generation will impact our workplace.
- Presentation: 2018 Nonprofit Accounting and Audit Update